In this video we will walk through the Giving Management page, where you can build, edit, and clone collections, second collections, and events.
- Once logged into the site go to the left side navigation and click on Giving.
- Search for a giving opportunity by Name.
- Filter to narrow down your search by all types, collections only, events or second collection only.
- Use Toggle to filter between active and inactive opportunities.
- Click on the + (new) button to build a new collection, second collection or event.
- Click and drag to re-order the list of created opportunities and click Publish Order to save.
All opportunities that have a house icon are displayed on the home page.
To feature an opportunity on the home page:
- Click and drag that opportunity to the top of the page, and check Show the First Collection or Event as Featured. Click Ok to save.
- To edit an existing collection, event or second collection, click on Manage (this will take you to the different settings & report options for that opportunity).
- You can clone from the Giving Management page or within the opportunity itself. A date will populate in the name and URL field box.
- Any edits you make to the name will also need to be made within the URL.
- Click “Save Changes” when finished.