Excellent parish communication made
Meet ePub Design, your new go-to hub to create every print and digital communication your parish needs — in minutes.GET A DEMO
The Bulletin or Digital Communication?
As you create a plan to engage your parish through communication, which tools should you invest in and use? Which should you retire?
Your parish community is changing, and many of your parishioners prefer digital communication like email, texting, and social media. It’s fast, effective, and conveniently on their devices.
But your printed bulletin plays a critical role in getting the word out, especially to those who don’t have regular access to email or social media.
How will your parish effectively reach every member in 2021 and beyond?
Introducing the all new
Create it once, publish it everywhere.
Reach everyone, every time.
Created for parish leaders from the ground up to make excellent communication simple.One online tool, one easy process, all from one company.
First create a beautiful bulletin online with the design tools you’ve come to know and love. Send it to print with the click of a button.
- Many professionally designed templates
- Integrates with WeCreate content
Then quickly convert your bulletin content into all the digital formats you want to use. Send them off or post them in seconds.
- Publish content used in the bulletin directly to text messages, emails, social media posts, and your website in minutes
Communication that reaches everyone creates connection. And connection leads to engagement in your parish.
- Now everyone can easily get the message, no matter what channels they prefer
This innovative new tool is 100% freeTo LPi bulletin customers
With ePub Design you can
- Stop debating about if digital or print is more important — choose both!
- Immediately improve your communication parish-wide with a unified message and professionally designed templates.
- Save money and time over using multiple programs for each communication tool.
- Be less stressed. One online tool, one process, one goal: reach everyone, every time.